DJ Soulstar - My Name - Sunflower Promotion

PROMO NEWS

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

7.4.24

DJ Soulstar - My Name


Donna Records proudly presents the latest release "My Name", an infecHous Afro House Track that is a remake of a popular 90's R&B Hit. This is the third release for Donna Records and promises to conHnue the label's tradiHon of inspiring with innovaHve music and creaHve interpretaHons.

"My Name" is a tribute to the Hmeless sound of the 90s, reinterpreted and refined with the pulsaHng rhythms of Afro House. "My Name" will be available on all leading music plaTorms from 05.04.24 and will undoubtedly conquer dance floors worldwide with its irresisHble energy.

Quelle: ZYX Music GmbH & Co.KG
Label: © ZYX Music

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here