Craig Woodward - My Way Home


A simple and honest love story of a man loving a woman in body, heart and soul. Over the years I've been blessed to know and partner many strong independent women who have taught, inspired and loved me for who I am. This love story began with Mum and my amazing sister's Cherie and Kristy. Fast forward to adulthood I've had some tough lessons, loved, lost, hurt and been hurt but in all my time spinning on this rock I've never felt or moved through time with someone as committed to me, my heart and my music as Hayley Louise Woodward.

Hayley and I have been blessed with two spritely young boys Jet & Jax and I've come to notice my wife's willingness and selfless attitude and actions to raising them.

So, when all the fireworks settle, and the dust and memories remain it's fitting to bookend this body of work to where it all began for me. A simple and honest love story of a man loving a woman in body, heart and soul. Hayley, you are 'the pillar your three boys can lean upon'. Thank you for ever and a day Craig, Jet & Jax. xxx

Craig is an Australian Singer-Songwriter currently working on his follow up album scheduled for release in 2024. Craig has consistently performed up and down the east coast of Australia for the past 26 years and his passion and commitment to his craft has only grown stronger as he endeavors to reach more local and international fans with his music.

Craig has supported Australian touring acts the country over, sharing the stage with the likes of Ian Moss, Sarah McLeod, Mental as Anything, 1927, The Radiators, Adam Harvey, Hayley Jensen, Matty Cornell, Damien Leith & Shannon Noll to name a few…

“Bondi Smile” from his debut album in 2011 received local and international airplay and acclaim. “Get Your Boots On” launched across Australia in 2016 with hi-rotation on the KIX Country National Radio Network. Craig has had an astonishing year with huge crowds attending his shows.

Quelle: Mustang Radio Services
Label: © Mustang Entertainment