MoveTown feat. Ray Horton - Oh My My (My Love)


Tocadisco has remixed "Oh My My (My Love)" by MoveTown feat. Ray Horton, enriching the track with his unique musical style.

Tocadisco, a renowned DJ and producer, has made a name for himself in the electronic music scene. He is known for his energetic tracks and ability to fuse different genres. MoveTown, a German producer team consisting of Andreas Heck (DJ André Picar) and Steffen Gries (DJ Cha Cha Chrisar), has produced worldwide hits such as "Girl You Know It's True" together with the American singer Ray Horton. Ray Horton is an American singer, songwriter and vocal coach known for his versatile musical expertise.

Through the creative fusion of these talents, the remix of "Oh My My (My Love)" promises to be another highlight in the electronic music world.

Quelle: ZYX Music GmbH & Co.KG
Label: © ZYX Music