Calvin Seanote Byrd - Holy Spirit My Best Friend - Sunflower Promotion

PROMO NEWS

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

9.21.2024

Calvin Seanote Byrd - Holy Spirit My Best Friend


Pastor Calvin ”Seanote” Byrd is a musician, gospel singer, and composer from the United States. One thing everyone realizes about Seanote if you are around him long enough is he loves the Lord Jesus and is not afraid to let you know it. He was saved at age 7. He never got into smoking, drinking, or cursing. At age 11, he was witnessing to his schoolmates, some of whom called him preacher man. Seanote always loved to sing. He first started singing on church choirs in Charlotte, NC. When he moved to Lancaster, PA, he remembers his father teaching him about singing and harmonizing. Then, he joined his church choir for about 12 years until he went to college. Also, during this time, he started performing in stage productions and films. Seanote became a professional actor and trained in New York City. He has been in movies with Denzel Washington, Oprah Winfrey, Charlie Sheen, Omar Epps, Robert Redford, Tom Berenger, Mark Wahlberg, and many others.

Seanote was headed for the big screen. He had also been working on a positive R&B album for the youth because he was tired of them listening to music with bad messages and bad language. Seanote went to Los Angeles, CA, to film his first music video. With his album and video finished, he was ready to release them, but he received a phone call to go to Kampala, Uganda, on a 10-day tour. While there, he performed before 100,000 people. It was in Uganda where God started tugging at Seanote’s heart, showing him the real meaning of Gospel Music. He was ready to release his album nationwide, but the last concert in Africa changed his life forever. That night, there were about 70,000 in attendance. After the concert, 15,000 people accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. Seanote realized that bringing souls into the Kingdom of God is what life is about for him, and not the glitz and glamour of Hollywood.

Seanote presents ”Holy Spirit, My Best Friend,” his latest song. ”My new EP and single, ’Holy Spirit, My Best Friend,’ was written as a gift to the Holy Spirit. He is with me wherever I go. The Holy Spirit speaks through my music, and I am honored to share it with those in need of inspiration. If I can touch just one soul and impart that we are not alone, I am fulfilling my purpose. He is my best friend. He is our companion and our hope. The Holy Spirit led me and those around me, closer to his safe embrace” -Seanote states. 

Quelle: Eshed Music & Art

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here