Lashon - Moolah - Sunflower Promotion

PROMO NEWS

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

9.10.24

Lashon - Moolah


Hey everybody, my name is Lashon and I'm a Soul and R&B/ Hip-hop Artist from Miami Florida! I am currently based in New York ; I’ve been underground for a few years and now my music is going mainstream. If you ask me , my music sounds like how soul food tastes; regardless if it’s sad or happy it’s going to make you feel something.

My new single is out called “Moolah” and let's just face the noise everybody loves them some money! Friends, Family and Fans call it a “Money Manifestation” song. Hear me out when I say I'm coming with new energy, a fresh sound , and some knowledge for y'all!

Quelle: Musik And Film
Label: © Indie

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here