Clark Ford - I've Been Waiting For You - Sunflower Promotion

PROMO NEWS

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

18.1.24

Clark Ford - I've Been Waiting For You


Clark Ford is an award-winning songwriter from California, currently living in Iowa, USA. Ford writes songs in various genres, including country, rock, and pop. Many of his songs have been accepted on the first ballot of the Grammy awards. For Valentine’s Day 2024, Clark presents the song ”I’ve Been Waiting For You.” 

"I've Been Waiting For You" was first written in 2012 as a pop song for stage, in a musical set in 1994 ("1994 The Musical"). The current recording of the song is a jazzier, more retro, traditional pop arrangement for the retro smooth jazz vocal album "Meant To Be," released in 2023. The song tells a romantic story about a couple who find each other in middle age. ”When we're together everything makes sense, I feel at peace inside, I feel that we are meant to be together now, For the rest of our lives I am here now, I am yours now, I'm in love with you.”

Quelle: Eshed Music & Art

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here