M4D - Father Love - Sunflower Promotion

PROMO NEWS

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

18.1.24

M4D - Father Love


One of the most traumatic and painful experiences you can go through in life is loosing your children. Its therefore seen for some people as the perfect punishment when a relationship involving kids are breaking up. No-one in society can protect the children from being alienated from a father or a mother - in case the child is told that the other parent is evil or bad for them. As soon as the child takes the distance or expresses fear - all legal and social systems break down - nobody validates the reason.

This song was written from my personal experiences of loosing the contact to both of my children - and the lyrics are written as a message - that I will always love them, that they will never be judged and that I am here no matter what happens. I hope that people that going through the same inhumane psychological abuse - will find strength in hearing my story - knowing that they are not alone.

Quelle: Morten Dybdal | M4D MUSIC
Label: © M4D MUSIC

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here